Technology is constantly evolving and is now supporting us on a daily basis to make our lives easier. Have you noticed that many objects around us are now connected, whether it’s a cell phone, television, game console or fridge? Megaworld Corp is looking to the future and now offers its clientele smart ready-for-occupancy condos with home automation, at the cutting edge of technology.
WHAT IS A SMART CONDO?
A condo is said to be smart when it includes a set of automated management techniques applied to the property (comfort, security, communication), this system being referred to as home automation. Future owners will be able to automate lighting, audio, video and motorized blinds in their condo. The goal being to simplify your life, you will have access to a single interface that is simple, reliable and easy to use. The application on your tablet or cell phone will allow you to control not only lighting but also music, movies and blinds with a single click.
Smart home automation allows you to tap into high-tech functionality and luxury that wasn’t possible in the past. As technology development continues to expand, so will the possibilities for consumer home automation to make life easier and more enjoyable.
THE BIG ADVANTAGES
You might think of smart home automation as a nifty way to keep up with the latest technology, or an opportunity for homeowners to show off, but there are some amazing and practical advantages to home automation.
1. Managing all of your home devices from one place. The convenience of being able to keep all of the technology in your home connected through one device is a big step forward for smart living and home management. All you have to do is learn how to use one app on your smartphone and tablet, and you’ll be able to tap into countless functions and devices throughout your home. This makes it easier to access the functionality you truly want for your home.
2. Maximizing home security. When you incorporate security and surveillance features in your smart home network, your home security can be not only easier, but comforting for yourself and your family. There are a lot of options for home automation systems that can connect motion detectors, surveillance cameras, automated door locks, and other tangible security measures throughout your home so you can activate them from one mobile device before heading to bed. There are some features that offer you the choice to receive security alerts on your various devices, and monitor activities in real-time whether you’re in the house or halfway across the country.
3. Remote control of home functions. Don’t underestimate the power of being able to control your home’s functions from a distance. From simply closing the curtains on a hot day, to asking for music or searching up information online via voice command. You can even check to see if you left the lights on, who is at your front door, or make sure you turned off all your media while you’re away.
4. Increased energy efficiency. Depending on how you use your smart-home technology, it’s possible to make your space more energy-efficient. You can have more precise control over the appliances you’re using with a programmable smart socket linked to your app. Lights can turn on and off automatically when you enter or leave the room, so you never have to worry about wasting energy.
5. Home management insights. There’s also something to be said for your ability to tap into insights on how your home operates. You can monitor how often you watch TV (and what you watch), what kind of meals you cook in your oven, the type of foods you keep in your refrigerator, and your energy consumption habits over time. From these insights, you may be able to analyze your daily habits and behaviors, and make adjustments to live the lifestyle you desire.
6. Increased home value. There’s another advantage to smart homes, rather than all the advantages of smart home technology today, the last advantage is about how smart home technology will develop in the coming years and the boost it can add to resale value. More and more people want smart home functionality in their next homes. If your condo is equipped with smart tech, you can most likely raise your asking price if you choose to sell or rent it out.
It’s exciting stuff, and it’s certainly worth seeing for yourself what home automation can do for you. If you’re interested in learning more about how to upgrade your home, or what smart home technology can do for you, your family, or your business, be sure to reach out to a Prime property specialist today for an exclusive consultation and get limited offers!